The Best U.S. Hispanic Weekly Newspaper in 2008
- Only Hispanic Newspaper in North Carolina published in all three metro markets. Reaching 85% of Hispanic in North Carolina.
• Over 70,000 copies printed weekly.
• Over 1800 Distribution points.
• State of the art distribution system supported by GPS tracking and reporting.
• Audited Yearly by the Circulation Verification Council.
- Produced by professionals:
• Three metro editors
• Seven news reporters
• One sports editor
• One executive director
- Partnerships with major NC news organizations. Insuring full and up to the minute coverage.
Charlotte: NC News Network; WJZY-TV, The CW; WMYT-TV; WBTV-CBS affiliate.
Raleigh/Durham: Raleigh News and Observer, WRAZ-TV-FOX50 and WRAL-TV-CBS affiliate
Greensboro/Winston-Salem: Winston-Salem Journal and WXII-TV-NBC affiliate
Qué Pasa Media Network is proud of its joint venture with Capitol Broadcasting Company
| || || || |
|Main Section |
Local metro news and events.
|Immigration Section |
Immigration news and articles.
|Sports Section |
National, international and local sporting news.
|Entertainment Magazine |
Local events, TV and favorite Latino entertainers.